Have you accidentally changed your Server for some sort of RP Missions or Tasks and now regretting it? Don’t know how to change the server in PUBG Mobile before 60 Days restriction time?
In this article, we are sharing some tricks from which you can easily change your server in PUBG Mobile without waiting for 60 days!
Recently after PUBG Mobile Season 16, players need to wait for 60 days to change the server again but don’t worry we have shared some working methods below. Read on!
How to Change Server in PUBG Mobile Before 60 Days [Working Methods]
There are a few ways that will help you work around the PUBG Mobile Server change restriction. Let’s discuss all of the methods:
#1 Using Room Card to Change Server
To get it working, you will need to have a Room card. Follow the steps:
- Open PUBG Mobile on your phone
- Select Clan Shop Option
- Purchase a Room Card from the shop
- Now create a New Room and select settings
- Tap on the server settings and select the server you want to join
- Click Create Room
- The server should have changed now!
#2 Using Brothers in Arm
To change your server, you will need your friend’s help. Follow the steps:
- Ask your friend to invite you join a team
- Now become the leader of the team lobby
- Open the Brothers in Arm option at the left-upper corner
- then select the “Find the Veteran” option and invite a Veteran. (Must check the server set to the one you want to switch to).
- Invite a Veteran and wait until he accepts the invite and joins the team
- Start and complete a match.
- Once you finish the match, the server settings would have changed.
#3 Using VPN
You can also use a VPN to change the server before waiting for 60 Days period, just follow the given steps:
- You’ll need to Download a VPN and register in it
- Now connect to a server location you wish to switch to.
- then, Launch PUBG Mobile and start a match
- When you finish the match, the server would have switched!
You can easily change the server in PUBG Mobile without waiting for 60 Days restriction period. These methods are working fine and if any of the methods didn’t work then do comment down below!