Genshin Impact has a bunch of in-game currencies, but primogems are the essential currency in the game. It allows players to unlock new characters, weapons, and other items. However, it requires a lot of effort to collect them.
Aside from this, players can also purchase in-game items such as cosmetics and skins from primogems, though it will require players grinding for hours to obtain them.
Since Genshin Impact is works on gacha mechanism, so players will require to spend real money in exchange for the in-game currency. However, not every player will likely to spend real money on games so that’s why we are sharing 10 Best ways to quickly earn Primogems in Genshin Impact!
10 Best Ways to Farm/Collect Primogems Faster in Genshin Impact
Since players are less likely to spend real money on the game, Genshin Impact developers, MiHoYo ensured that players have more opportunities to earn Primogems without spending real money.
Here are the 10 best ways/methods you can follow to earn excellent amount of primogems in Genshin Impact:
- You can earn Primogems daily by successfully inviting your friends to Genshin Impact.
- You can get up to 60 primogems for completing daily commissions from the guild.
- You will be rewarded 5 primogems each for discovering new waypoints, domains and dungeons.
- You can get up to 5-20 primogems for completing in-game achievements.
- You can find additional primogems for opening chests.
- Genshin Impact developers, MiHoYo regularly conduct giveaways which you can claim from your in-game message box.
- You will be rewarded with 300 primogems each time you complete a level at the ninth star level in “The Abyss”.
- You will be rewarded with additional primogems whenever you level up your adventure rank.
- You can get primogems in Genshin Impact from battle pass by reaching certain levels.
- The Developers of Genshin Impact often provides Redeem Codes from which players can get additional primogems for free.