Garena Free Fire is very strict in terms of cheating and can ban any account whom they find violating their policy. However, Sometimes, Garena mistakenly bans players who have never used any 3rd party tools or hacks.
So if you’re also the one whose Free Fire account got banned for unusual reasons then look no further, here we are sharing the step-by-step guide to contact Garena Customer support and unban your FF Account.
Note: It is not guaranteed that your Free Fire account may get unbanned, but if you’ve played fairly since the beginning then there’re some chances!
First, let’s understand why Garena Free Fire suspends an Account and How to prevent it!
Reason why Free Fire bans an Account
Here are some of the reasons that may get your account:
- Garena suspends an account if they found a player using a modified or unauthorised game client i.e. Hacks.
- Your account may also get suspended if you are reported by multiple players and they detect an abnormal gameplay i.e. headshots in every bullet, unusual speed etc.
- If you play with hackers then your account will surely get banned.
If your account is banned for any of these reasons then forget your account because Garena has a zero-tolerance policy and any ff account whom they found violating will be permanently suspended.
If you think your account is banned mistakenly then follow these steps to ask the Free Fire support team for a review:
How to unban Free Fire Account 
Follow the step by step guide to appeal garena to unban your ff account:
- Open your browser and search official Free Fire Customer support website
- Now login with your FF Account
- Click on “Submit a Request” Button
- Now you will have to select between “Free Fire and Free Fire Max” (choose one whom you play)
- After that, A form will appear, fill all the information regarding the issue
- If you have any proof of your innocence do attach it
- Finally, submit the form and wait for their reply
If you’ve never used any hacks then your account may get unbanned soon!